The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is the nation's largest Muslim civil rights organization. CAIR's mission is to enhance the understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding.
Become a Member ►
Subscribe to our Newsletter ►

CAIR-WA is an efficiently-run, high-performance organization. In 2015, with four full-time staff members (in addition to numerous dedicated volunteers and unpaid interns) and an office near downtown Seattle in the International District, our annual expenses were $213,473.

As in previous years, at least 98% of CAIR-WA’s funding during 2015 came from individual donors, almost all of whom reside in the state of Washington, or from matching funds from companies that employ our individual donors and volunteers. The remaining 2% comes from sponsorship from locally-based non-profits, mosques, and businesses that serve our local communities.

CAIR-WA Annual Tax Filings

501(c)(3) Certification

Other Items